ZServer Software integration with AMAG Symmetry VM System
The integration between INEX TECHNOLOGIES ALPR cameras and AMAG Technology’s Symmetry™ enables the system to use vehicle license plates to grant or deny facility access.
In an ALPR configuration, Symmetry™ stores the license plate data of the vehicles operated by the Symmetry™ users together with their badge IDs. As the vehicle approaches an entry gate, the license plate is instantly recognized by the INEX TECHNOLOGIES ALPR Camera, and the system identifies the badge ID of the vehicle operator. The badge ID is then passed to the access control panel over a Wiegand interface in a standard badge reader format.
- Cost-efficient vehicle access control: License plates used as a credential to control access
- Higher level of security: License plates can be used in addition to a badge ID (primary/secondary credential)
- Central point of control: All user data and decision-making remains in the existing access control system
- Alerts and forensics: Alerts and license plate lookups are supported by Symmetry Alarm Monitoring. A central repository of all ALPR metadata provides real-time tunable reports and notifications
- Reliable recognition of: Any plate type, at any lighting and weather conditions
Please click to download integration datasheet here: INEX TECHNOLOGIES IZServer and AMAG Technolgy Symmetry Integration